Terms Of Service
The term âiPRIMED Education Solutions Pvt Ltdâ or âusâ or âweâ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 62-B, 2nd Floor, Majestic Terraces, Electronic City Phase 1, Bangalore, 560100. The term âyouâ refers to the user/viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
8. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without iPRIMED Education Solutions Pvt Ltdâs prior written consent.
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
10. All information, content and material, including the software, text, images, graphics, video and audio, contained in the SD Card and the products and services are copyrighted property of iPRIMED Education Solutions Pvt Ltd. All trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to iPRIMED Education Solutions Pvt Ltd. You understand that âiPRIMEDâ is a registered trademark owned by iPRIMED Education Solutions Pvt Ltd. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent of iPRIMED Education Solutions Pvt Ltd. No information, content or material from the our products and services may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without obtaining prior written permission from iPRIMED Education Solutions Pvt Ltd and nothing on this SD card shall be deemed to confer a license of or any other right, interest or title to or in any of the intellectual property rights belonging to iPRIMED Education Solutions Pvt Ltd, to the User. You may own the medium on which the information, content or materials resides, but iPRIMED Education Solutions Pvt Ltd retain full and complete title to the information, content or materials and all intellectual property rights therein.
11. Your use of our products and services provided for herein is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of the SD Card or its content other than for personal purposes is prohibited. Your personal and non-commercial use of this SD Card and / or our services shall be subjected to the following restrictions:
i) You may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the contents of the SD Card and / or our products, or (c) remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the contents of the SD Card and / or our products.
ii) You will not (a) use our product or service for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) use the SD Card and / or our products and services in any way that is unlawful, or harms iPRIMED Education Solutions Pvt Ltd or any other person or entity as determined by iPRIMED Education Solutions Pvt Ltd.
12. iPRIMED Education Solutions Pvt Ltd products and / or services, including the iPRIMED Education Solutions Pvt Ltd application and content, are compatible only with Samsung tablets. iPRIMED Education Solutions Pvt Ltd. shall not be obligated to provide workable products and / or services for any tablets other than Samsung tablets that are recognized by iPRIMED Education Solutions Pvt Ltd. or those tablets that may be purchased from any third party which are not compatible with iPRIMED Education Solutions Pvt Ltd. products and services
13. iPRIMED Education Solutions Pvt Ltd or any of its subsidiaries or content partners shall have no responsibility for any loss or damage caused to tablet or any other hardware and / or software, including loss of data or effect on the processing speed of the tablet, those results from the use of our products and services.
14. In no event will iPRIMED Education Solutions Pvt Ltd. be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation,
(1) indirect, punitive, special, exemplary, incidental, or consequential damage (including loss of business, revenue, profits, use, data or other economic advantage, loss of programs or information), or
(2) direct damages in excess of the amount paid to iPRIMED Education Solutions Pvt Ltd for the product and / or service, arising out of the use of, misuse of or inability to use, or errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Site or the products and / or services, or any information provided on the Site. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, in such instances, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User
15. You have to specify the address to which the shipment has to be made at the time of purchase. All product(s) shall be delivered directly to the address as specified at the point of ordering [and you cannot, under no circumstances whatsoever, change the address after the order is processed]. Any inconsistencies in name or address will result in non-delivery of the product(s).
16. For return of product(s) damaged at the time of delivery, the shipping charges shall be borne by iPRIMED Education Solutions Pvt Ltd. However, for return any of the product(s) for any other reasons, it shall be the responsibility of the registered User to arrange for the return of such cancelled product(s) and the shipping charges shall be borne by such User.
17. We request you not to accept any product package that seems to be tampered with, opened or damaged at the time of delivery. The products must be returned in the same condition / unopened as delivered by iPRIMED Education Solutions Pvt Ltd. Any products returned showing signs of any use or damage in any manner shall not be accepted for return.
18. All requests for return of products have to be placed within 7 days from the date of delivery. Please note that no refunds shall be claimed or will be entertained post 7 days from the date of delivery.
19. iPRIMED Education Solutions Pvt Ltd may also contact the user through sms, email and call to give notifications on various important updates. Therefore, User holds iPRIMED Education Solutions Pvt Ltd non liable to any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, expenses in case the users mobile number is registered with Do not Call (DNC) database.
20. You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold iPRIMED Education Solutions Pvt Ltd, iPRIMED Education Solutions Pvt Ltdâs distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users, and each of the foregoing entitiesâ respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers, and all of the foregoing entitiesâ respective officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, representatives, harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities and costs arising from your use of our product.
23.Persons who are âcompetent/capableâ of contracting within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 shall be eligible to use our products or services. Persons who are minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use our products or services. As a minor if you wish to use our products or services, such use shall be made available to you by your legal guardian or parents. iPRIMED Education Solution Private Limited will not be responsible for any consequence that arises as a result of misuse of any kind of our products or services that may occur by virtue of any person including a minor using the services provided. By using the products or services you warrant that all the data provided by you is accurate and complete and that you have obtained the consent of parent/legal guardian(in case of minors). iPRIMED Education Solutions Private Limited reserves the right to terminate your subscription and / or refuse to provide you with access to the products or services if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years and the consent to use the products or services is not made by your parent/legal guardian or any information provided by you is inaccurate.